1. Clean up the diet to removes excess calories in the forms of processed foods, fast foods and liquid calories.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables instead of grain based starches whenever possible. Ex. spaghetti squash instead of regular spaghetti.Choose apples over muffins. ETC.
3. Maintain your muscle mass while burning off your fat by lifting weights (at least your own body weight) 3 x per week.
4. MOVE more-take the stairs, walk to work, just push yourself to move more.
5. SWEAT more- do things that make you sweat like mow the lawn, shovel the driveway, or help a friend move.
6. WALK! Get out and walk everyday.
So those are some basic tips to get you started and next time I will lay out a FAT LOSS meal plan.